This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

one arm loader

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Not Mini Acres
10+ Years
10+ Years

one arm loader

Postby Not Mini Acres » Thu Jan 06, 2005 3:11 am

Anybody know which one arm loader was the best? Does anyone know the value of these? Or any other information on them? Thanking all in advance!
Love my Cubs, a 1951 Regular and a 1957 LoBoy. Got most the impliments,missing a couple but still looking. Have a lot of Tractor Buddies and getting more!

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Bigdog » Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:08 am

Ernest, the IH 1000 one arm loader is a nice addition. They are not real common and do command a good price when you find one. Wengers in PA usually has a couple of them for sale. Try http://www.wengers.com
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

Not Mini Acres
10+ Years
10+ Years

one arm loader

Postby Not Mini Acres » Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:12 am

Bigdog wrote:Ernest, the IH 1000 one arm loader is a nice addition. They are not real common and do command a good price when you find one. Wengers in PA usually has a couple of them for sale. Try http://www.wengers.com

Thanks Big Dog! I'll check into it.
Love my Cubs, a 1951 Regular and a 1957 LoBoy. Got most the impliments,missing a couple but still looking. Have a lot of Tractor Buddies and getting more!

Not Mini Acres
10+ Years
10+ Years

one arm loader

Postby Not Mini Acres » Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:22 am

Bigdog wrote:Ernest, the IH 1000 one arm loader is a nice addition. They are not real common and do command a good price when you find one. Wengers in PA usually has a couple of them for sale. Try http://www.wengers.com

Checked Wengers, WOW, didn't want to pay the price of another Cub tractor. lol! He wants $2450. Guess the one I saw, that just needed cleaned up and painted for $$1400. (asking price)wasn't a bad deal, if you wanted one real bad. I'll watch out for one that's cheaper and closer to home. Thanks again.

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113

Postby Bigdog » Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:25 am

Ernest, you won't find one much cheaper than the $1400. If you are interested in one, that is a decent price and you will have no problem getting your money back out of it if you decide to sell it. If you clean it up and paint it, you would likely make money from it.
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 38658
eBay ID: Cub-Bud
Tractors Owned: Four FCUBs, one IH Lo-Boy, one B Farmall, two Cadets, and a John Deere B.

Postby Cub-Bud » Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:55 am

JP Tractor Salvage show two for sale. You might check them out.

http://www.jptractorsalvage.com/implements.html
"Never forget where it is you come from, or you may find yourself someplace you don't want to be"

Greg Norman

Matt Kirsch
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 14559

Postby Matt Kirsch » Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:51 am

BTW, Ernest, the 1000 was the ONLY 1-arm loader for the Cub, except for maybe billyandmillie's custom-built job on his backhoe rig.

Doesn't look like JP keeps their website up... I know for a fact that the Super H on the tractor page is sold.

IH GIRL
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby IH GIRL » Thu Jan 06, 2005 1:45 pm

Matt, Just marked your Super H sold. Do try to get to the website at least a couple of times a week a lot of week more, but hadn't been able to update it yet this week.
Jamie
JP Tractor Salvage

Not Mini Acres
10+ Years
10+ Years

loader

Postby Not Mini Acres » Thu Jan 06, 2005 2:41 pm

Matt Kirsch wrote:BTW, Ernest, the 1000 was the ONLY 1-arm loader for the Cub, except for maybe billyandmillie's custom-built job on his backhoe rig.

Doesn't look like JP keeps their website up... I know for a fact that the Super H on the tractor page is sold.

No Matt, there were several makers of a loader for the Cub. Wagner made one but I don't think it was one armed. I saw it on this web, under links; manuals for impliments, I think? Thanks for your reply. Ernie

Not Mini Acres
10+ Years
10+ Years

"H"

Postby Not Mini Acres » Thu Jan 06, 2005 2:50 pm

IH GIRL wrote:Matt, Just marked your Super H sold. Do try to get to the website at least a couple of times a week a lot of week more, but hadn't been able to update it yet this week.

Think you got the wrong person, I don't have a Super "H". I have a 1948 "H" with a sicklbar mower on it. Doesn't run,needs tires,battery and one rear rim has rust by the stem. Probably the motor stuck from setting two years. I got it to fix up and use the mower, then I found a mower for my Cub and don't need it. I really shouldn't have gotten it, ain't in shape to fix it anyhow, bad heart. It's on yesterdays Photo ads for sale. But thanks , there's alot of good "H"s on there for sale ,if you want a "Super". Ernie

Not Mini Acres
10+ Years
10+ Years

"H"

Postby Not Mini Acres » Thu Jan 06, 2005 2:55 pm

IH GIRL wrote:Matt, Just marked your Super H sold. Do try to get to the website at least a couple of times a week a lot of week more, but hadn't been able to update it yet this week.

Must have been looking through my tri-focals wrong. Sorry IH Girl. Saw that was for Matt now, lol! Ernie

Matt Kirsch
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 14559

Postby Matt Kirsch » Sat Jan 08, 2005 1:50 pm

:) :) :) :)

Nope, IHGIRL was talking to me. That's MY Super H. Sorry Cub guys, I had to get a bigger one too. Sorry for the confusion Ernest.

There's some other confusion here. You asked about ONE ARM loaders. IH made the only production 1-arm loader for the Cub that I know of. I'm fully aware that there were other aftermarket loaders, but I'm pretty sure they were of the 2-arm type.

Now, someone posted a link to another website that sold plans for loaders and backhoes.... Was that here or somewhere else?

johnbron
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

Postby johnbron » Sat Jan 08, 2005 2:00 pm

Matt Kirsch wrote:Now, someone posted a link to another website that sold plans for loaders and backhoes.... Was that here or somewhere else?

Matt: This might be the post you were thinking of.

http://www.farmallcub.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6070
Then came Bronson

prjones
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 08848
Tractors Owned: 58 Cub
59 Loboy
73 Cub blue&orange
107 Cub Cadet
IH 340 Utility
Kubota L3800
Gravely 566

Postby prjones » Sat Jan 08, 2005 3:19 pm

Yesterday, there was a Cub with loader advertised in paper for just under 3000.00. It is in Hunterdon County, NJ. That was all ad stated. If anyone interested I could post phone number but not till Monday.

johnny
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby johnny » Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:50 pm

I got a wagner loader that was removed from a cub in working order. Don't know much about it or tracter's, for that matter, i'm a big city boy who just saved this old tractor from neglect in a yard...tag say's 1958 Wagner. Don't know really what to do with it .....just sit's a takes up space in the garage...it does have two arm's!

Return to “Farmall Cub”