Electrolysis Tank Question

Farmall Cub Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.

Moderator: Team Cub

Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.

Postby Bigdog » Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:03 pm

JB = for some reason your host site does not want to direct link. Once I used the properties to find the address of the photo it would show. So I swiped a copy of your pic from your site and copied it to my photo host.
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com
Bigdog
Team Cub
Team Cub

Zip Code: 43154
Circle of Safety Award
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby johnbron » Fri Jan 07, 2005 7:28 pm

Bigdog wrote:JB = for some reason your host site does not want to direct link. Once I used the properties to find the address of the photo it would show. So I swiped a copy of your pic from your site and copied it to my photo host.

:shock: Sumpin weird going on here B.D. Now on this trip back to the board hours later my picture is showing up again. On my last visit all that showed was a small blank square. I have noticed that happening ocasionally on pictures that others have posted, Sometimes they appear and other times they are a blank box. :?: 8)
Then came Bronson
johnbron
CubPro Emeritus

Postby Bigdog » Fri Jan 07, 2005 7:32 pm

JB - a lot of sites limit the amount of traffic or bandwidth you can use for given time periods. When you exceed that usage, they block your page for a while. That is probably what is happening.
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com
Bigdog
Team Cub
Team Cub

Zip Code: 43154
Circle of Safety Award
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby johnbron » Fri Jan 07, 2005 7:39 pm

Bigdog wrote:JB - a lot of sites limit the amount of traffic or bandwidth you can use for given time periods. When you exceed that usage, they block your page for a while. That is probably what is happening.

:o Why them dirty rotten low-down •¾½)(*%¿?## scoundrels, I would fire them if they weren`t providing me with free space. :twisted: :o
Then came Bronson
johnbron
CubPro Emeritus

Previous

Return to Farmall Cub