Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:03 pm

JB = for some reason your host site does not want to direct link. Once I used the properties to find the address of the photo it would show. So I swiped a copy of your pic from your site and copied it to my photo host.

Fri Jan 07, 2005 7:28 pm

Bigdog wrote:JB = for some reason your host site does not want to direct link. Once I used the properties to find the address of the photo it would show. So I swiped a copy of your pic from your site and copied it to my photo host.

:shock: Sumpin weird going on here B.D. Now on this trip back to the board hours later my picture is showing up again. On my last visit all that showed was a small blank square. I have noticed that happening ocasionally on pictures that others have posted, Sometimes they appear and other times they are a blank box. :?: 8)

Fri Jan 07, 2005 7:32 pm

JB - a lot of sites limit the amount of traffic or bandwidth you can use for given time periods. When you exceed that usage, they block your page for a while. That is probably what is happening.

Fri Jan 07, 2005 7:39 pm

Bigdog wrote:JB - a lot of sites limit the amount of traffic or bandwidth you can use for given time periods. When you exceed that usage, they block your page for a while. That is probably what is happening.

:o Why them dirty rotten low-down •¾½)(*%¿?## scoundrels, I would fire them if they weren`t providing me with free space. :twisted: :o