This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Mower Over run clutch

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Ralph
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 41005
Tractors Owned: Near 200 cubs through the years
Circle of Safety: Y

Mower Over run clutch

Postby Ralph » Wed Dec 29, 2004 6:31 pm

Can some one who has had the over run clutch assy on on a danco mower apart tell me if the clutch pins and spring assy is all there is supposed to be in the underside of the pulley?
Looks like someone drilled and tapped 4 holes and put studs in this pulley so the over run doesn't work .
I am putting it back the way it is supposed to be .
Shoot low Sherriff they are Riding Shadows
4 Wheels move the body.....
2 Wheels move the Soul .....

Ralph in ky.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Rick ('50, NC)
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Rick ('50, NC) » Wed Dec 29, 2004 8:04 pm

Ralph,

All that are in mine are the four pins and springs. I bought them from the IH dealer. Pretty inexpensive if I recall.

Best of Luck.
My worst day on a Cub is better than my best day at the office!

Jim Hudson
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 28001

Postby Jim Hudson » Wed Dec 29, 2004 9:08 pm

Rick is right. Someone posted pictures of one taken apart. Seems his came apart and I told him to see if he could find the pins and springs and washer's etc with his metal detector. I will search for his post but most likely the picture's will be gone. Which is bad when we go searching sometimes years later. So guys leave your pictures on your hosting site.

Follow this URL http://www.farmallcub.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5108&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=kymike&start=0
Young man for work, old man for advice

Return to “Farmall Cub”