Re: Another Carryall

Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:27 pm

Rick Prentice wrote:Never hurts to have too many holes. When you might need them, they're already there.

Unless of course, you build boats, hot air balloons, or air mattresses for a living:)

Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:32 pm

Would you be willing to share the dimensions, etc. Looks pretty nifty. I made a carrier recently for my Aunt's 850 Ford, but I just did the wood part using the carrier from TSC.

Bookman

Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:49 pm

bookman51 wrote:Would you be willing to share the dimensions, etc. Looks pretty nifty. I made a carrier recently for my Aunt's 850 Ford, but I just did the wood part using the carrier from TSC.

Bookman

This link may help you out.

http://www.cleancomputes.com/Cub/Sketches%20or%20Plans/Drawings-Sketches-Pictures/Ron%20Whiting/Kodiak's%20Karry-All/index.html

Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:26 am

bookman51 wrote:Would you be willing to share the dimensions, etc. Looks pretty nifty. I made a carrier recently for my Aunt's 850 Ford, but I just did the wood part using the carrier from TSC. Bookman

Bookman...the carrier is pretty much like SgtBull's carrier found here: building a carrier...step by step w/ pics
except for the mounting to the drawbar...mine is a little wider...it bolts to the outside drawbar holes.
Here is a pic from SgtBull's how-to with my dimensions.

Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:29 pm

I decided after slipping a bit while plowing yesterday to add some weight to the carryall.
Wheel weights off the 'new" Cub "Bashful".

IMG_0386.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:32 pm

Dave, Those wheel weights are supposed to be bolted on the wheels. You need to get a set of carryall weights. :D

Bob

Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:45 pm

Bob McCarty wrote:Dave, Those wheel weights are supposed to be bolted on the wheels. You need to get a set of carryall weights. :D Bob

Bob...I thought they were carryall weights...I carried them all the way from one Cub to the other Cub. :lol:

Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:51 pm

Bob...I thought they were carryall weights...I carried them all the way from one Cub to the other Cub. :lol:[/quote]

Gee Dave, I thought you would have of backed up the cub to the carryall, beats carrying them to the carryall. :lol:
better traction with more weight.

Bruce T.

Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:04 pm

EarlyCub49 wrote:Bob...I thought they were carryall weights...I carried them all the way from one Cub to the other Cub. :lol:
Gee Dave, I thought you would have of backed up the cub to the carryall, beats carrying them to the carryall. :lol:
better traction with more weight.Bruce T.

Bruce...Bashful doesn't run yet...he is parked in the very back.

Cub Den.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.