This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Price you paid for your cub & what did you get with it.

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
cowboy
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 49229

Postby cowboy » Thu Mar 17, 2005 7:36 pm

8) I gave a mean fence braking horse and $500 FOR A '64 CUB with a woods 42" mower. It all was in fair shape didn't run but was soposed to have thre years ago. Had a little fire damage (part of the steering wheel was burnt off and two inches of the left side of the seat) Cleaned the points starter contact and freed up the govener linkage and fired right up.

Then it wanted a head gasket. Got the valves laped. Needed to get +.020 rings and cut them down. Main and rod bearings. Would have been easier to pull it apart and do it right but it while I'm here better dot this too.

then been on e-pay for the last month

newer steering wheel $33
pto lever $5 thanks to Ralph
most of a 189 plow $100
most a cub 22 sickle bar $107
belt drive /w gear drive $95 with shipping

Then agin to put things in perseptive in 2002 spent $5500 on a 4x4 four wheeler gess which will last longer :?: Shoot the four wheeler cost 4x
more than the truck I'm driving. Go figure huh
Take care of your equipment and it will take care of you. 1964 cub. Farmall 100 and 130.

"Those that say it can’t be done should not interrupt the ones who are doing it.”

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Farmall Cub”