Re: In-dash Fuse Holder

Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:54 am

Thanks BD, maybe a solenoid for the lights?

Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:58 am

That would work Dan.

Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:02 am

Just like my S-10, huh? Makes Dan a lazy boy. I hate to drive other vehicles without that function.

Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:52 am

Made me look, and look again at the Operator's manual drawings Bigdog....... I edited the post and probably should yank the photo as it is WRONG!

I can see now how I got tripped up. The lighting and the starting (basic) wiring are on two different pages and you must interpret from the relative position of the run switch as to which 'side' the fuse goes to..... Great catch and now I feel better that the lights come on with the key off on Rufus (12v) because I figured I did it wrong on that one.

Thanks Copper, I would gladly love to join you for some Cajun food!!! I am not really a Yankee, just last night I sprinkled McCormick 'Bayou Cajun Seasoning' on the 'yankee' pot roast. The wiring is much easier to do with it out of the Cub. I guess I should do some photos of the 12V one I am going to do soon... I was saving the harness for the 64, but the hood is taking so long to get back and I want to put a key switch in the Lo Boy like it should be. (so I can put the key on Miss Janet's IH key ring :D )