This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

In-dash Fuse Holder

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
danovercash
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 28081
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: In-dash Fuse Holder

Postby danovercash » Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:54 am

Thanks BD, maybe a solenoid for the lights?
"I'd rather be a mechanic in the shop"- Henry Ford

252646 & 221525. 195897 (Gone, but not forgotten)

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113

Postby Bigdog » Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:58 am

That would work Dan.
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

danovercash
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 28081

Postby danovercash » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:02 am

Just like my S-10, huh? Makes Dan a lazy boy. I hate to drive other vehicles without that function.
"I'd rather be a mechanic in the shop"- Henry Ford

252646 & 221525. 195897 (Gone, but not forgotten)

Buzzard Wing
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 02840

Postby Buzzard Wing » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:52 am

Made me look, and look again at the Operator's manual drawings Bigdog....... I edited the post and probably should yank the photo as it is WRONG!

I can see now how I got tripped up. The lighting and the starting (basic) wiring are on two different pages and you must interpret from the relative position of the run switch as to which 'side' the fuse goes to..... Great catch and now I feel better that the lights come on with the key off on Rufus (12v) because I figured I did it wrong on that one.

Thanks Copper, I would gladly love to join you for some Cajun food!!! I am not really a Yankee, just last night I sprinkled McCormick 'Bayou Cajun Seasoning' on the 'yankee' pot roast. The wiring is much easier to do with it out of the Cub. I guess I should do some photos of the 12V one I am going to do soon... I was saving the harness for the 64, but the hood is taking so long to get back and I want to put a key switch in the Lo Boy like it should be. (so I can put the key on Miss Janet's IH key ring :D )
1971 Cub (Rufus) 1950 Cub (Cathy) 1965 Lo Boy Fast Hitch (Nameless III) 1970 Cub 1000 Loader & Fast Hitch (Lee)

Return to “Farmall Cub”