This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Been a while

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Todd
10+ Years
10+ Years

Been a while

Postby Todd » Sat Nov 27, 2004 8:14 pm

Sorry, I have been gone for a year, been dealing with some family problems. However i am ready to finish my 67 cub. A few questions for you guys. To be completely original. Should the carb be painted? if not should the hose be painted. if so should the hose clamp be painted? :-). What else on the motor was taped up or not on when the tractor was painted?. As best I can figure the rear whell bolts are painted but the fronts where not. and the bolts that hold the grill in where also natural.
i have a few tractor pics on my site i should have started taking them before i took it apart

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Sat Nov 27, 2004 8:44 pm

Welcome back. Hopefully you'll get some answers from people more knowledgeable than me, but so far as I know everything on the engine was painted at the factory, even the spark plug wires and cap.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Return to “Farmall Cub”