This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Item on eBay

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Soldner
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Soldner » Sun Nov 21, 2004 9:30 pm

Everyone,
I just want to say i'm glad Rudi has the manuals online, and i usually spend at least 5 hours a week reading, and making sure i understand what i'm doing before i go at it! I'm very i'm upset someone would try to do that to people! You guys (Everyone who's anyone is great help to me!)

p.s. Is Rudi able to read his emails?! If not, please tell him that he's in my prayers, and i hope he's being treated well, and everything is going good!

Soldner

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Jim Hudson
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 28001

Postby Jim Hudson » Sun Nov 21, 2004 9:37 pm

Don't know if he has a laptop in his bed yet like he wants. If he were in our local hosp. he could connect to dial up. I'm sure he has a phone in his room so that looks like it would work. I think some one near by him prints out lots of the post and delivers to him.
Young man for work, old man for advice

Return to “Farmall Cub”