This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Neat Use for IH tractor

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Eugene
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 65051
Circle of Safety: Y

Neat Use for IH tractor

Postby Eugene » Fri Nov 12, 2004 2:26 pm

Check out the topic titled "Another Use For The Other Color" on http://www.allischalmers.com/forum.

Confession. Yes, it's true frequent the Allis Chalmers forums. I own a couple of antiques Allis's, but I keep them out of sight, behind the barn.

Eugene

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Eugene
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 65051

Let's try

Postby Eugene » Fri Nov 12, 2004 2:31 pm

Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 38658
eBay ID: Cub-Bud
Tractors Owned: Four FCUBs, one IH Lo-Boy, one B Farmall, two Cadets, and a John Deere B.

Postby Cub-Bud » Fri Nov 12, 2004 4:24 pm

I am first and foremost a HUGE Farmall fan. I, also, admit I favor a few "other colors". There is nothing wrong with owning a tractor or two of another color. I don't have another color yet, but I hope to one day.

Here is my wish list:

John Deere 50
Allis Chalmers B
Minneapolis Moline RTU
Oliver Row Crop 60
Cockshutt 20
"Never forget where it is you come from, or you may find yourself someplace you don't want to be"

Greg Norman

Return to “Farmall Cub”