This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

gaskets

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Donny M
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Donny M » Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:41 pm

I just placed an order for a set of those punches. I too can put the brass tube to better use. $3.99 for the set, $2.95 shipping, and $5.95 Handling. 8) I guess 8)

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:42 pm

I guess it is time for another visit to princess auto! I just love that store!
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

Eugene
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 65051
Circle of Safety: Y

Tools and Supplies

Postby Eugene » Thu Nov 04, 2004 1:28 am

Nice punch set from Harbour Freight. When I taught shop I purchased three small drill presses for Middle School shop class from Harbour Freight. They were $35.00 each. Pleased with their quality - they held up well against 7th and 8th graders.

Enco. I purchased my sanding supplies, saw blades and hand tools from Enco. Their quality ranges from poor to very good. Prices are very reasonable for bulk purchases.

johnbron
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

Postby johnbron » Thu Nov 04, 2004 4:18 am

Donny M wrote:I just placed an order for a set of those punches. I too can put the brass tube to better use. $3.99 for the set, $2.95 shipping, and $5.95 Handling. 8) I guess 8)

For that price of shipping & handling I can save money by driving to there store which is a 60-mile round trip. I like going to their store cause I always come back with many things I like but dont need or never use. :mrgreen:
Then came Bronson

beaconlight
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 10314

Postby beaconlight » Thu Nov 04, 2004 6:56 am

They have a store just off I95 in northern South carolina that has a tag sale the 1st sat of Oct. I stocked up on my way to vacation. The have the tag sale every month or quarter. It is a great way to pick up stuff at a discount. I am sure that you could call and find the schedule.
Bill
Bill

"Life's tough.It's even tougher if you're stupid."
- John Wayne

" We hang petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office."
- Aesop

Dale51
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Dale51 » Thu Nov 04, 2004 6:57 am

johnbron wrote:
Donny M wrote:I just placed an order for a set of those punches. I too can put the brass tube to better use. $3.99 for the set, $2.95 shipping, and $5.95 Handling. 8) I guess 8)

For that price of shipping & handling I can save money by driving to there store which is a 60-mile round trip. I like going to their store cause I always come back with many things I like but dont need or never use. :mrgreen:

I never order less than $50.00 bucks then I get free shipping.
I can always find lots of things to buy.
Bought their 3 set combo of sockets 1/4 3/8 1/2 drives.
They are not bad but the ratchets aren't much.
Guys looking for a good but cheap tool these people can't be beat.
If it's been broken I did it.
If its not broken wait till I touch it.

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Thu Nov 04, 2004 9:23 am

I have several of thier discount tools. @ sets of the deep 1/2 inch drive impact sockets, air wrenches, miscellaneous deep sockets, a trailer, etc. One of my favorite items though is the set of large offset box end wratcheting wrenches I bought on sale for $17. They go all the up to 1 1/8, and are real handy changing cub attachments. The closest store is about 180 mile round trip, so I tend to order a lot of my stuff. Most of the things I've bought have done well for my needs, but I did have a timing light with the adjustable advance I had to return.

If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Return to “Farmall Cub”