This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Decal ???

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Donny M
10+ Years
10+ Years

Decal ???

Postby Donny M » Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:03 pm

One decal left to put on and I'm not sure where it goes. It's the decal that says:

HITCH ONLY TO DRAWBAR OR
FRONT PULL HOOK AND NOT
TO TRACTOR.........................

Does this decal go on the back of the seat or the back of the battery box :?: 8)

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Jim Becker » Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:13 pm

Back of the seat. They were more worried about some moron wrapping a chain around the seat bracket than around the battery. Centered 2" below the lip seems to be right, although the diagram in Guy's book doesn't have a dimension.

Donny M
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Donny M » Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:24 pm

Thanks Jim,

With that, the embellishment of 49-1 will be complete :!: :lol: :lol: 8)

johnbron
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

Postby johnbron » Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:40 pm

:?: Donny, What did you do, Get a replacement for the decal you screwed up. :?: And how did you apply them after your first mistake?.
Then came Bronson

Donny M
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Donny M » Fri Oct 29, 2004 10:34 pm

JB,
I got a new one from Maple/Hunter. I used "Window Film Application and Cleaning Solution" I bought it at Lowes. Worked out great :!: :!: It even came with a "Free Low Lint Cloth" :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)

Return to “Farmall Cub”