This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

rear axle housing

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:31 am

Kevin:

Which model of the blade? Is it the Cub-54 or the 54A? Gord and I are currently rebuilding our Cub-54's and sort of converting them into 54A's. We have most of the measurements, won't take much to put them to paper,scan and post. The measurements we are missing will not take long to get as soon as we start putting the blades together.

When you get it, take some pics, email em to me and I can post them if you wish. Take pics of the parts you have.

Do yourself a favour though, if you do not have a drawbar then get one from Tom or John, whoever is closer to you. You might also want to get the Substitute drawbar as well, depending on how close you are. The shipping might hurt.

Also, the drawings for the Substitute Drawbar are on the Cub Manual Server. You should be able to get it made for about $25.00 plus the steel for a total of about $40.00 or so.

We just had 2 sets of the substitute drawbars, a hanger, 2 sets of tool bar spacers, 2 bell cranks and 2 complete front lifting assemblies built for a total of $320.00 for everything including labour and the steel. This also included a pair of specialty bolts which were $20.00 each.
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Ron L
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 18603
Tractors Owned: 1948 Cub
1955 Cub

Postby Ron L » Sun Oct 31, 2004 4:22 pm

Rudi. I saw a picture of it. Looks like a C54A in excellent condition.
Ron

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Sun Oct 31, 2004 6:27 pm

Ron:

Excellent, best of the bunch.

Now, if I could only get the Cub-54 Manual. I have the other two on the server, but not the 54..... hmmmmm

:D
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

Ron L
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 18603
Tractors Owned: 1948 Cub
1955 Cub

Postby Ron L » Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:24 pm

Just looked at the picture again. Has a snow blade extension mounted on it, also.
I only have the Cub 54A & L54 manual from Binder Books. Can't help you out there. Maybe somebody will read and send you a copy :idea:
Ron

Return to “Farmall Cub”