This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Cub-a-rama

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
IH GIRL
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby IH GIRL » Thu Oct 14, 2004 2:34 pm

Glad to see new interest in the show, as you can see from all the post we REALLY do have a GREAT weekend! Hopefully all does go better with registrations this year we have spoke to them but :roll: On traveled the furtherest, we do give it to those with a tractor present (Tieman picked one up at the show this year) But we are alway open to a new fun class, maybe to whoever takes the most days to get here? :?: For the Cub-arama dinner we had after the show this year, I am working on a couple ideas to make it better this year, 1st is a bigger place! The other suggustion on it that I am still throwing around was haveing it on Friday instead of Saturday?????Would more come? I know some like to get a head start on the way home? For other things to do to get the wife interested, the Fredericktown Historic district is with in walking distance of the part and they open for the weekend. They have tours of old houses that have been restored, an old school house and the old 1800's jail as well as the old train depo that has been made into and aviation museum. As well as many courthouse shopping stores. WEW, think I spit out enough to help the "I wana go to Cub-arama" campain. :lol:
Jamie
JP Tractor Salvage

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

George Willer
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 43420
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby George Willer » Thu Oct 14, 2004 2:53 pm

Jamie,

I don't know how it will work out, but I'm hoping to be able to make it next year. If so, it will be me, my wife Marilyn and my Golden Retriever Reba.

I came to the first Cubarama with my then 78 Y.O. cousin Dick. He came as a possible alternate driver. He had no interest in the tractor show, but kept well occupied with the many local events within walking distance. I can tell you they kept him occupied. He was impressed with the shops, shows, and other activities.
George Willer
http://gwill.net

The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog. Ambrose Bierce

IH GIRL
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby IH GIRL » Thu Oct 14, 2004 3:07 pm

Great George, I know we get lots of people who always ask if you are coming and would enjoy seeing you again. I think you will be impressed with the progress of the show. As nice as it was the first year it sure looked good this year. :P
Jamie

JP Tractor Salvage

Return to “Farmall Cub”