This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Cub Hay-ride!

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Shopp'n Cubs
10+ Years
10+ Years

Cub Hay-ride!

Postby Shopp'n Cubs » Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:05 am

Gonna put the cub to work here in a few weeks. My daughter is having a birthday/halloween party. I thought it would be cool to have an old fashion hayride :D :!:

Wish I had one of those small four wheel wagons you see in the farm stores, but for now, just going to use my single axle trailer. It has 2' sides and I can put some loose hay in there and some bail to sit on.

Cub is running good :lol: , should be fun.

Guy
'55 Cub, (but always shopp'n!) '02 Kub, '57 Ford 640

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Bigdog » Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:08 am

Be careful, drive safe and have fun! Just remember that you don't have a lot of tractor in front of that trailer and you should be OK.
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

Oscar Meier
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Oscar Meier » Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:55 am

I have a tandem wheel trailer thats 4.5' x 12' and we use it for a Cub hay ride every year. I fill it up with loose straw and a few bales.

We live near an orchard that has an Apple festival every year (Just the past two weekends) and we have a big family weenie roast. In the afternoon, most of us go over to the apple festival - lots of stuff to do. Puppet show & pony rides for kids and all kinds of craft exibits, cider, kettel corn, more stuff to eat than I can list.

One of our highlights is our hayride. We have 10 ac. to ride around and we all have a good time. The cub has no problem with pulling 12 people and our place is pretty hilly in spots.

Have a good time Cubs were made for hayrides!

Oscar
48 CUB & 52 Super A

Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 38658
eBay ID: Cub-Bud
Tractors Owned: Four FCUBs, one IH Lo-Boy, one B Farmall, two Cadets, and a John Deere B.
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Cub-Bud » Mon Oct 11, 2004 11:24 am

One week from tomorrow, I will take Dad's '48 FCUB or my '49 FCUB to my daughter Kelsie's daycare for a hayride. I plan on using the trailer Dad and I bought from John with a few bales and loose hay in it. She attends daycare at a local church and I'll be pulling them around the parking lot and church property (all flat). I'll have pictures to post next week.
"Never forget where it is you come from, or you may find yourself someplace you don't want to be"

Greg Norman

Buggyscott
10+ Years
10+ Years

Buggy

Postby Buggyscott » Mon Oct 11, 2004 3:29 pm

Pioneer Equipment in Ohio makes a one ton gear that is about Cub size. They make it to be horse drawn but they do have a tractor tongue available. Weights about 220 lb without bed. Have a couple around for the horses but have hooked to My Missey with success.

Return to “Farmall Cub”