This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Visiting at Cubarama

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Visiting at Cubarama

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Wed Sep 29, 2004 9:27 pm

I had a great time visiting with everyone at Cubarama, and as most of you know, I love to talk. I also want to apologize to anyone I didn't appear to recognize. I have been having a severe memory problem the last 3 or 4 years, especially putting names and faces together, and was beginning to worry about the possibility of Alzheimers. I went to the Dr. last week and after an exam he sent me for a C.T. Scan last Friday morning, which is the reason I arrived so late that day. I got the results of the scan back Monday. It seems my memory problems are the results of some strokes suffered at sometime in the past. Most likely when I was in a coma for a week and a half after a stomach stapling operation that didn't go well about 4 years ago. The Dr. prescribed a medicine that is given to Alzheimers patients for my memory and blood thinner as a preventive for more strokes. So far the memory seems to be improving. The good news is that there are no indications of Alzheimers, either from his clinical observations or the scan. Thanks for everyones understanding.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

beaconlight
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 10314

Postby beaconlight » Wed Sep 29, 2004 9:44 pm

Glad you have such a good report.
I know what you mean about not being able to put names and faces together. It leads to some strange situations.
Bill
Bill

"Life's tough.It's even tougher if you're stupid."
- John Wayne

" We hang petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office."
- Aesop

Bruce Sanford
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Bruce Sanford » Wed Sep 29, 2004 9:49 pm

Well that is good news.I forget things all the time but I call it some/timers,for a better term. :wink: :)
owner of 48 fcub 34206 Cub cadets 108/102 with mower,snow thrower and blade

Jim Hudson
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 28001

Postby Jim Hudson » Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:26 am

When I was very young I had made a very first date with a girl. When I knocked on the door her mother opened it and I said is what's her name at home.
Young man for work, old man for advice

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Thu Sep 30, 2004 12:44 pm

Jim Hudson wrote:When I was very young I had made a very first date with a girl. When I knocked on the door her mother opened it and I said is what's her name at home.
First and last date both the same night?
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Return to “Farmall Cub”