This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

To Bigdog and #@!% John at Cub-Arama

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Kirk
10+ Years
10+ Years

To Bigdog and #@!% John at Cub-Arama

Postby Kirk » Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:18 am

As I was able to make my 1st Cub-Arama, despite hurricane Ivan, the 2 guys I wanted to meet the most was Bigdog and John. And now I count myself most fortunate because this meeting was accomplished :D :D :D .

But the writing of this note is also an apology to my new friends because I had to leave Cub-Arama hurriedly. :cry: :cry: I received a cell phone call from my wife, back in Pensacola, that we had some electrical problems with one of our rentals. So I "split" rather quickly to make the 14 hr drive back.

I know this doesn't really pertain to Cubs, but I wanted to apoligize to these guys for not getting to say goodbye firsthand.

Lastly though, I attended Cub-Arama only on Thursday....the day of the set-up. I had so much fun being there for that I can't imagine how Friday and Saturday would have been. I will be back next year for the entire event....along with my wife.....and as long as we're not fighting hurricanes.

Thanks for a GREAT TIME :wink: :wink: And thanks for the friendship
Kirk

CUBS:
'49

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Bigdog » Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:39 am

Kirk - It was a pleasure to meet and talk with you. I was afraid with the weather reports from the south that you might have had to leave in a rush. I hope you're safe and dry and that Jeanne did not affect you too much. I look forward to seeing you next year and hope the hurricanes stay away.
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

Return to “Farmall Cub”