The boys and their toys

Sat Sep 18, 2004 7:43 pm

My grandson, me and my son. Just out for an afternoon yard-parade.

Sat Sep 18, 2004 8:13 pm

BD:

Nice family pic, nice family of Cub's :!: Startin him young eh :?: :lol: Nice day for a yard parade, and I hope there are many more for all three of you :!: Take advantage, YOU KNOW how fast THEY GROW....

thanks for the nice pic

Sat Sep 18, 2004 8:47 pm

BD, You're a lucky guy :)

Yard parades are a good thing. Looks like everyone is :D :D :D

Congratulations on the new LowBoy. It looks real nice.

mt

Sat Sep 18, 2004 9:50 pm

Bigdog it looks like you had a very good day :!: :!:

My two year old grandson arrived today and decided that my newly painted hood/tank was better suited to be a drum. His stick was a 6 D cell aluminum flashlight. Got to fix a couple of dents and repaint. Once the little fella gets out of the hospital we'll have a great time :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)

Sat Sep 18, 2004 9:54 pm

Yeah - I'm sure you really wailed away on him! - NOT! :lol: :lol:

Sat Sep 18, 2004 9:59 pm

Bigdog,

You're right of course :lol:

It was my fault for leaving it where he could get to it. It won't be too long before I have to hide the keys 8)

Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:05 pm

My 3 year-old grandson will show you how to start a cub. He knows where the on / off switch is and wher the pull rod is for the starter. His mother watched him climb up on the lo-boy yesterday and sit on the seat. She didn't seem as impressed as the rest of us were.

Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:13 pm

She didn't seem as impressed as the rest of us were.

And I thought women were the sensible ones :!: So much for that 8)

Sun Sep 19, 2004 5:36 am

Bigdog,
I was just wondering if your son and grandson use your cub homing machine or if they each have their own?

That is a great pic.
Sounds like grandpa will have to keep his cub locked up shortly.
I don't know who takes your pics. but they are always very good & clear.
So keep them coming.
Dale51

Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:48 am

Dale - I give credit to the camera. It's a Canon G2. It was not cheap but the quality of the pictures it takes plus the great features it has makes it worth the money to me. I am trying to teach my wife how to frame a good shot and I think it's starting to work.

Awesome

Sun Sep 19, 2004 9:23 am

BD, that's an awesome photo.

Like you said, ain't it amazing how some people can't frame a shot? I've got a lot of pictures of myself with the feet cut off, or the top of my head, or where I'm a little dot in an expansive picture, etc...

I guess it's not as easy as it seems.

Tue Sep 21, 2004 3:27 pm

didn't recognize BigDog in the shades :!:

:idea: maybe the avatar needs a pair :!: :wink: :wink:

BD . be sure to leave those cubs in neutral when you park them. it's only a matter of time till your grandson fires one up. then at least it won't be raisin' havoc trying to break the barn door down. or hurting the little guy.

Tue Sep 21, 2004 3:46 pm

Hey BD, great picture!

What model is the riding mower. I just picked up a model 1262.
A wintertime project to get ready for next year.

See ya next week. Save me a spot. :{_}:

Tue Sep 21, 2004 3:46 pm

Art - absolutely! My cubs are always parked in neutral. I have developed the "shake hands with the gear shift before starting" habit, but I know others have not so I always leave them that way and I am teaching both of them to do that. Mikey cannot get into the barn without adult help. But, I don't know how much longer I will be able to say that. Thanks for your concern though.

Matter of time...

Tue Sep 21, 2004 4:10 pm

You knew it was only a matter of time, right?