Cub stationary engine?

Mon Sep 06, 2004 8:20 am

What was this engine used for: engine . I don't think I have seen a hood and radiator enclosure like that before, on a Cub stationary engine. But then there are a lot of things I haven't seen before

Mon Sep 06, 2004 8:28 am

It is off of a model 64 combine. The serial prefix of 64HT stands for 64 Harvester-Thresher.

Mon Sep 06, 2004 9:19 am

Will this engine bolt up to a cub???

Mon Sep 06, 2004 10:33 am

Yes it will bolt up to a Cub. :D I have one I plan on putting in Roland.

Mon Sep 06, 2004 12:28 pm

Be some nice for a back-up generator :!:

Power unit

Wed Sep 08, 2004 9:53 pm

I notice that the pipe is missing from the air cleaner to the carb. That is a similr to the power unit I asked about a couple of weeks ago. Mine even has that same galvinized grill around the radiater.
Does any one know if it has a seperate parts and operating manual and if so how can I get one?
thanks
Bill

Thu Sep 09, 2004 12:28 pm

The serial on the Power unit I would like to know more about is. The first digit is not clear. It is a 6, G or C the rest is ITC11836

Thu Sep 09, 2004 12:44 pm

Hi

beaconlight said

Does any one know if it has a seperate parts and operating manual and if so how can I get one?

I have the Operator's Manual for the International UC-60 Power Unit, if this is the same one. Looks the same except for the galvinized grill. Units pictured show a slatted wrap around grill similar to the '57 Cub but with more slats.

The manual is about 45 pp. I will send you a copy if you send me your mailing address.

Rudi, if you want a copy for the server, please let me know.

Thanks

Mike

Thu Sep 09, 2004 1:47 pm

Mike:

Please and thank you!

Thu Sep 09, 2004 4:59 pm

Thanks Mike I sent you an Email with my snail maiol AD
Bill

Fri Sep 24, 2004 5:14 pm

Thanks Mike I got the Manual as I was on my way out the door. I looked at it and the power unit at the same time. One difference is that mine has the Galvanized Grill and does not have the Bolster used as the bottom tank for the radiator. Mine has a full brass rad top tank finns and bottom tank. So much room is taken up by the plumbing for the Rad that you would be hard pressed to add a generator. It has a Mag but someone put a 6 volt starter on it.
Thanks again this will do the trick.
Bill

Fri Sep 24, 2004 7:07 pm

Back when I was young.......we had a 52T bale that had an engine like this with a 90 degree pto for the flat belt.....greg