Magneto Part

Mon Aug 30, 2004 10:00 am

In a previous post, I thought dad needed a part for the coil - its actually a magneto part I need. There is a rectangle hole in the winding that a bar slides into - its that bar that I need. Is there a name for that bar so that I can go to different websites and find the part.

Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:10 am

You need the core for your mag coil. The link you were given below will get you what you need.