This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Joe Vitola

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Ralph
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 41005
Tractors Owned: Near 200 cubs through the years
Circle of Safety: Y

Joe Vitola

Postby Ralph » Sat Aug 28, 2004 5:30 pm

:) Joe and his wife came down to the Bluegrass state (Kentucky)
:( And took The Little RED BINDER
:) up north and a little east
:P to a place that could not be any more fitting :P
8) I think They refer to it
:) as THE GARDEN STATE (New Jersey

:D :D Verry Nice People We could have talked and visited a whole lot more'but they did need to get home . I REALLY enjoyed the visit and meeting long distance friends.
Joe Let me know you made it home :)
8) Mrs. Vitola I have to admit you were right about thiose Jersey tomatoes I went home to lunch today and took a salt shaker and a couple of those big red tomatoes all I can say is MMMMMMM Sweet :!:
Shoot low Sherriff they are Riding Shadows
4 Wheels move the body.....
2 Wheels move the Soul .....

Ralph in ky.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Jersey_cub
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 07727
Skype Name: Jersey_cub
Tractors Owned: 1972 154 Low Boy
1952 Farmall Cub The Little Red Binder

Little red binders new home

Postby Jersey_cub » Sat Aug 28, 2004 8:57 pm

:D Ralph Ruth and I made it home in good time and everything is great. :D Ruth is very pleased that you enjoyed the tomatoes, watch out though she may have me delivering them by the basketfull :lol: :lol: . Ralph we can't thank you enough for the great experience in meeting you and purchasing a wonderful tractor. I can honestly say this is a great example of honesty, the tractor is everything you said it is and more, and you made it a pleasant experience. Thank you from both Ruth and Me. There will be pleanty of pictures to come.

Return to “Farmall Cub”