Carb Parts needed

Tue Aug 24, 2004 6:03 am

Anybody have a good used float and the the long brass tube that screws into the top half of an IH cub carb. Broke my tube during disassembly and the float bracket had been glued back at some point.

I got the broken piece out. Let me know price to ship to 38506.

Dave Hull

Tue Aug 24, 2004 9:19 am

the IH delaer has the brasstube you are looking for I just replaced mine.
it is called Idle tube part #251331 R1

the float is part #251 293 R91

this is assuming you have the IH carb

idle tube cost me $14 plus shipping

hope this helps