This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

PTO direction / speed

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
allenlook
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 12020

PTO direction / speed

Postby allenlook » Fri Aug 20, 2004 1:53 pm

Anybody used this gearbox before? I am looking at mounting a chipper/shredder on the back of my Cub for this fall, and something like this would be necessary...

(From YT) - Hub City manufactures the gear box. They are in Aberdeen, SD. Call them at 605 225-0360 for a local dealer. Part number is 02-20-01101-022. Gives you correct rotation, speed, size, and spline as standard PTO. It is IH approved and may be available through IH. Unit weighs 23 lbs.
Searchable Cub Parts Database and Manual Galleries at www.farmallcub.info - Computerized Carving at www.bitcarving.com

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Bigdog » Fri Aug 20, 2004 2:06 pm

As far as I know that unit has not been available for years. They will on rare occasions show up on e-bay, but usually bring a premium. There are a few around but they might as well be made of platinum.
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

allenlook
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 12020

Gone, but not forgotten...

Postby allenlook » Fri Aug 20, 2004 2:17 pm

Yeah, Hub City told me it was discontinued about 6 years ago, and that they have none left in stock, nor can they procure them...

Guess I'll have to set up a search bot...
Searchable Cub Parts Database and Manual Galleries at www.farmallcub.info - Computerized Carving at www.bitcarving.com

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Fri Aug 20, 2004 5:09 pm

Allen, the ones I've seen sell went for more than I gave for either of my cubs.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Return to “Farmall Cub”