cub lift-o-mojigger

Wed Aug 18, 2004 6:41 am

Ok, when I bought my grader blade it came with a new lift-o-mojigger. The guy said it was for a cub but didn't know what it did, he didn't think it was used with the grader though. It looks different than the lift-o-mojigger I use to raise and lower my mower deck and grader which is mounted to the left of the gear shift. It does not have as many grooves/detents, it has a trigger instead of a button, it appears to be heavier and the mounting tabs definately would not mount in place of my lift-o-mojigger because they are backwards. Does anyone know what this piece is or if it even is a cub part?

Wed Aug 18, 2004 6:45 am

Does it look like this?


This is a plow depth adjusting lever.


Wed Aug 18, 2004 6:57 am

How do I put a picture in here? I got a really bad picture of it. [/img]

Wed Aug 18, 2004 7:17 am

If you'll e-mail it to me, I will post it on my photo host.

Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:32 am

Here is your picture. I don't believe this is part of the blade. The blade lifts with the standard manual lift lever as you have been doing.


Wed Aug 18, 2004 4:55 pm

Not that good of a picture for identifying the lever, but it looks a lot like the plow lift lever for a Farmall A.

Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:03 pm

That is exactly what I have mounted on my A. It lifts the plow up and down.


Thu Aug 19, 2004 5:57 am

Thanks, would anyone be interested in trading, i don't forsee needing it for a while in that case. If anyone wanted to trade me for a cub lever, that would be good.