This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

FRONT CRANK PULLEY

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
w-31
10+ Years
10+ Years

FRONT CRANK PULLEY

Postby w-31 » Sat Aug 14, 2004 6:35 am

I was hoping someone can tell me what size bolt holds the front pulleu on. All I see is the hand crank turn in there with what looks like a hex size bolt. Is this right and do I have to take the radiator out to get this pulley off. I have to change the seal behind it. It is leaking more and more everyday. Please explain how to take this off. I am new to these tractors. I appreciate all the help I can get.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Sat Aug 14, 2004 7:44 am

The pulley is normally pressed on with no bolt holding it. Normally you can see threads that are used to pull the new one on. Yes you do have to remove the front casting, and you will need some type of bearing seperator to get hold of the ear of the pulley. If you try to pull on the flanges they will break. There are some tips on such as removing the pulley on Rudi's manual server http://www.cleancomputes.com/Cub/index.html
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Return to “Farmall Cub”