This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Touch Control Block Help

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Donny M
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Donny M » Sun Aug 01, 2004 9:40 pm

RedNed,
You wrote: Skydrol in my Touch control .But that's another eye story.

You made me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

When I was a youngster my dad ran an FAA repair station. I used to work for him in the summer and on weekends.
One day I was to clean up the hydraulic test bench. My father gave me specific instructions, including to make sure I washed my hands before I went to the mens room. Well this isn't another eye story... :lol: :lol: :lol: let me tell you I was not a happy boy...not one bit happy. It stopped burning yesterday so now I can :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

RedNed
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby RedNed » Sun Aug 01, 2004 9:43 pm

Only kidding,John :idea: Of course i would of change the O-rings...... :wink:

RedNed
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby RedNed » Sun Aug 01, 2004 9:55 pm

Donny ,Thats great.You made my weekend....Why is it we never listen to our fathers.. :lol: .I just gave my 12 year old son his test ride on the cub,Not alone mine you. Showed him the proper way to use the clutch and work the touch control, pto, Do you know what he asked me?Where's the NOS button................. :roll: I'm losing my patience....... :?

Donny M
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Donny M » Sun Aug 01, 2004 10:02 pm

To paraphrase Mark Twain, he said something like this:

When I was a boy of 16 I was surprised how stupid my father was. When I was a man of 21 I was surprised at how much he learned in 5 years.

I wish my father was still around to laugh at that Skydrol story. :cry: :cry:

Return to “Farmall Cub”