This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Norwegian cub on the road again!

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Feskslo
10+ Years
10+ Years

Norwegian cub on the road again!

Postby Feskslo » Sat Jul 10, 2004 3:50 am

Now my cub is rolling again! I have posted som new pictures at my home page. The decals are still missing, but they are soon to be placed... Have a look at http://www.home.no/feskslo :wink:

PAUL K. in N.H.
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby PAUL K. in N.H. » Sat Jul 10, 2004 4:58 am

Wonderful job!!!!

Paul K. in N.H. U.S.A.

BillWms01
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby BillWms01 » Sat Jul 10, 2004 5:58 am

That cub looks great, and the scenary is beautiful. Reminds me of my one visit to Norway, several years ago. Congrats.
BillWms01
'48 Cub, Woods 42C Mower, Cub-144 Cultivators, Cub-22 Mower, Disc Breaking Plow, Belt-Drive for PTO.

Paul B
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 40218
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Paul B » Sat Jul 10, 2004 8:27 am

You are to be commended on your Cub. Very nice, and I enjoyed the pictures of the countryside. I got to see part of the southwestern coast area of your country nearly 25 years ago. A beautiful country.

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Sat Jul 10, 2004 9:44 am

Great job. Really liked the scenery as well. That trailer looks handy also.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 38658
eBay ID: Cub-Bud
Tractors Owned: Four FCUBs, one IH Lo-Boy, one B Farmall, two Cadets, and a John Deere B.
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Cub-Bud » Sat Jul 10, 2004 9:44 am

Definitely, a labor of love. I also noticed smiles :D in several of the pictures. I had a smile on my face as I looked at the pictures. You should be very proud of the job done in preserving the cub. Enjoy it for a lifetime. 8)
"Never forget where it is you come from, or you may find yourself someplace you don't want to be"

Greg Norman