This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Back from Red Power

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Back from Red Power

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Sat Jun 26, 2004 10:53 pm

Just got back, and had a great time. Saw a lot of IH equipment, and renewed some old acquaintenances, as well as makeing some new ones. Next time I have to go a day earlier.

Unfortunately, just as I was heading to get Missy for the Parade of Power, I got a call from my daughter. My Mother in law had been taken to the hospital in serious condition.

With the help of a list member, and another cub fan I had just met, we got everything loaded and strapped down. I headed back to the motel to collect my belongings and hit the road for home. got home about 8:30 and unhitched the trailer, unloaded the truck, and started reloading for a trip south.

I left Missy and the cart strapped to the trailer, I thought that would make it handier for Bigdog. Yes it is legal to bait tractor thieves in Mo., and their disposal is left to the discretion of the trapper. :lol:

We are heading for Arkansas tomorrow (Sunday) morning, but due to age (87) and various health problems, the outlook for Joann's mother is not good. I'll be off the list for a few days, and will let you know when I get back. Joann and I as well as her family would very much appreciate everyone's thoughts and prayers.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Sun Jun 27, 2004 6:54 am

John:

Glad you arrived home safe and sound and that you had a good time at RPRU. It is unfortunate that you had to leave early and under those circumstances. We will keep you and Joann in our thoughts and prayers and hope for a good outcome.

God Bless you both and watch over you as you make your way south. Peace.
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 38658
eBay ID: Cub-Bud
Tractors Owned: Four FCUBs, one IH Lo-Boy, one B Farmall, two Cadets, and a John Deere B.

Postby Cub-Bud » Sun Jun 27, 2004 6:32 pm

John,

Hope you had a great time at the RPRU. Sorry to hear about you mother-in-law...I'll keep you and yours in my thoughts and prayers.
"Never forget where it is you come from, or you may find yourself someplace you don't want to be"

Greg Norman

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113

Postby Bigdog » Sun Jun 27, 2004 6:53 pm

John, Don't worry about Missy. She's safe (at least from me). Our best to your mother-in-law.

And thanks for thinking about me! -
"I left Missy and the cart strapped to the trailer, I thought that would make it handier for Bigdog. Yes it is legal to bait tractor thieves in Mo., and their disposal is left to the discretion of the trapper. "

You're all heart!
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

Jack Donovan
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Jack Donovan » Sun Jun 27, 2004 10:10 pm

:cry: Yes it was sad about the news john had gotten. I had called john at 8am as i was going to turn around and go back home because I hadn't relised how far it was. It turns out there is a plesent mountain, and Mt. plesent. Anyway I only had another 150 to go and john had convinced me to finish the trip. As I walked in the grounds in a AW with hundreds of tractors I saw John loading his Cub. I new it was him because he looks just like the "Pic" on the boad here .What a wounderful man and I only spent A few minutes with him and his wife. Buut meeting people like him makes any long trip worth it. Our prayers are with you and your wife John. God Bless. "Jack"

Mike Schmudlach
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Mike Schmudlach » Mon Jun 28, 2004 6:24 pm

John,
Hope all is well at home. It was good to see you again.
Regards,
Mike
30 + tractors including 2 French Super Cubs, French Cubs, 1963 Industrial Cub, 1955 Cub Highcrop etc...German and French built IH tractors and some bigger IH tractors. Of course I have about 20 IH trucks and an IH refridge in the Shop.

Return to “Farmall Cub”