This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Cub 54 Blade

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Cub 54 Blade

Postby Rudi » Mon Jun 21, 2004 8:40 pm

Well, finally got one :!: :D And this one has a history to it which makes it even more of a prize 8)

My father-in-law's godfather's blade finally came home to family over 40 years after it was sold. He had a 52 Cub bought new in 53. Used it for a couple of years, but he had a heart attack and his wife and kids wouldn't let him play tractor anymore, so they sold it.

Now it is back home!

Needs a good bath in the zapper tank. Now that Gord has his back, it is time for me to make one. Hopefully by the weekend and then the blade is going to start getting it's bath time! Maybe, if my son gives me a hand, this will be restored in time for winter :!: Be nice to try that pushing snow.... oh it has the snow extension as well as the cutting edge and the original skids!

Will take some pics and post them in the next day or two...
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Farmall Cub”