This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Finally a picture of my cub

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
jsherman
10+ Years
10+ Years

Finally a picture of my cub

Postby jsherman » Mon Jun 21, 2004 12:46 pm

Finally got a jpeg of my 54 Cub, Took it out for a Fathers day get together and had my wife get this shot of my son Emmett & I on the cub.

I have a few more pic's on the "Tractor Pages" on my new website, but I'm still working the bugs out on the site.... the cub thumbnails are actually other photos, but when they a clicked on the real pictures are there.

1954 Cub, 1939 Cat D-2, Dozens of old hit & miss engines, and not nearly enough time........

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Bigdog » Mon Jun 21, 2004 12:53 pm

Looks like you're bringing the boy up right! Now, you need to buy him one of his own!
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

cjpenny89
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby cjpenny89 » Mon Jun 21, 2004 1:53 pm

Big dog I did the same I had a 48 cub and I went and got my son a 56! hahahahahaha told the wife I just wanted the equipment that went with it and was going to sell the tractor. But I now have 2 and I said its my sons now!
Chad

cjpenny89
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby cjpenny89 » Mon Jun 21, 2004 2:06 pm

by the way great looking cub! If you kis is like mine he wont want to get off the Cub

Return to “Farmall Cub”