This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Home from Cubfest 2004

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113
Circle of Safety: Y

Home from Cubfest 2004

Postby Bigdog » Sun Jun 20, 2004 2:59 pm

Just rolled in a while ago from Farmer Robinson's place. Cubfest 2004 is now officially in the record books. We had a great time, met some new cubbers and spun a few yarns around the campfire. Will have some pictures posted after while. I have a couple of video clips of plowing as well. Gotta unload the trailer and put some things away. Will check back and post a photo link soon.
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Steve Butram
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 47906
eBay ID: steveb05
Tractors Owned: 1947 in well used condition
1948 restored
Nice original 1950 just out of the Demo Range
628 2 wheel Trailer
1950 Demo
Tryke
Rat Cub
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Steve Butram » Sun Jun 20, 2004 4:54 pm

Good to see you made it home .I arrived home just as the sun was setting last evening. I enjoyed meeting everyone and had a Blast with the plow. Thanks again Farmer for the hospitality. Looking forward to traveling to Stoutsville .Next year I my have the 48 in 50s clothing running better or repainted or as some would say over restored. Steve
Be prepared to be unprepared Seth Goden

gdotson
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby gdotson » Mon Jun 21, 2004 7:20 am

I got home about 3:15 yesterday afternoon. It was finally dry enough to cut some grass, so that was the priority.
I sure enjoyed putting my Cub to the task. Always wanted to shine that plow up a bit! I found a couple small issues, such as a slight miss under heavy load and a rear main seal leak. Overall, I was very pleased with the old girl's performance.
A big "THANKS" to Farmer & Diana, for hosting this years event!!!! Nice Job!!
Gary

Return to “Farmall Cub”