This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

JP's at Red Power and more.......

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
IH GIRL
10+ Years
10+ Years

JP's at Red Power and more.......

Postby IH GIRL » Wed Jun 16, 2004 1:59 pm

Hello all, first....just wanted to post a little note inviting everyone that is going up to Red Power in IA next week to stop by and see us. John, myself and Johnee Page will be set up this year. If you have been wanting something a little heavy and want to save freight call us by Monday and we can deliver for no charge. 2. IF you are looking for anything special let me know, If we have in stock can put on the trailer, even if something small. 3.. We will also have Cub-arama flyers and registration forms there. 4. I mentioned that we are giving out a few trophies at this years show for fun and wanted suggustions, One will be who ever brings the most cubs. 5. Mike Tieman from AZ left yesterday with his new hicrop, I posted a picture on our web site, under JP's treasures of the kids (Johnee and Jerritt) giving it a quick spin before it left to attend the Cub-Fest. See some of you next week and hopefully many more in September, (Don't forget to get your registrations in!!) 6.. I know many have opinions on the problems many have had with with the roller bearing throw out bearing...we just got a new shipment in. MUCH BETTER, they spin real freely and come from the original supplier we had in the past. (knock on wood) never had a problem with these. Just a note...
Jamie
JP Tractor Salvage

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Farmall Cub”