This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Fast Hitch and Implements

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Eric
10+ Years
10+ Years

Fast Hitch and Implements

Postby Eric » Thu Jun 10, 2004 7:46 pm

I'm looking for any attaching implements that go with it for the Cub. Especially the Fast Hitch and Fast Hitch Implements. I'm located in CT but will travel throughout New England and New York , if need be.
Thank you very much,
-Eric

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Bigdog » Thu Jun 10, 2004 7:54 pm

Eric, The fellow that Mike Tiemann got his disk from has several fast hitch implements. He is located in northeastern Ohio near the PA border. If you'll send me an e-mail or private message I can give you his phone number.
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

Bigschuss
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 01256
Tractors Owned: 1984 JD 990
1953 JD 40S
1973 JD 300 Snowmobile

Postby Bigschuss » Fri Jun 11, 2004 12:22 pm

Eric,

Just last week I traded in a set of fast hitch lift discs and a fast hitch plow to a guy who owns Farmall-Fix-It up in Randolph, VT. If you'd like his phone number and name, send me an e-mail. The implements probably didn't get too far just yet.

Blair Mahar
Savoy, MA

Return to “Farmall Cub”