Farmall Cub Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Moderator: Team Cub
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds
or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
does anyone know the shade of blue for the 54 grader blade and also the shade of yellow for a woods belly mower model 59 c-1 thanks
- Cub Star
- Posts: 131
- Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2003 9:47 pm
- Location: Surry,VA
You can buy the original Woods yellow color at: http://www.cngco.com/OrderingDisplay.cf ... GroupID=29
They have the original decals too.
- Cub Pro
- Posts: 1934
- Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2003 9:16 pm
- Location: way high up in the Huachuca Mt. at the bottom of a deep dark canyon
- Zip Code: 85615
- Tractors Owned: 6 Cubs and no mas.
1947 Circle series Farmall Cub with Armstrong lift, belt pulley, 5"rims 6" tires, SN 563
1949 Farmall Cub with high crop option and hydraulics
1955 Farmall Cub with fast hitch
1955 International Cub Loboy with fast hitch
1957 Farmall Cub with fast hitch
1959 Farmall Cub with fast hitch
check the manual server under Paint, Decals and Other Finish ?'s. The info is there as well as cross refs for popular auto paints.
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship
- Team Cub
- Posts: 28425
- Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2003 8:37 pm
- Location: NB Dieppe, Canada
- Zip Code: E1A7J3
- eBay ID: ve9rhs
- Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
- Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1951 Cub "Jethro"
IH 129 CC
- Circle of Safety: Y
- Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM
Return to Farmall Cub
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: 49 cub in ok, Dale Finch and 4 guests