This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

54 grader blade

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
bjgravley
10+ Years
10+ Years

54 grader blade

Postby bjgravley » Mon May 31, 2004 8:49 pm

i just got a 54 grader blade and it is blue, why are some red and some blue, what color blue paint do i need to repaint it, i thought i needed a boomarang piece for the hydraulics but i saw a post from tm that doesn't show one i'm going to mount at mid point, any thoughts on that?

thanks

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

RedNed
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby RedNed » Mon May 31, 2004 9:30 pm

Bjgravley, I just got a grader blade also.Mine was like rust, with a slight flakes of IH white. I've seen them Blue and Red.I really don't like the white. I have a ID plate on mine 541111 # on it. Missing all the mounting hardware. Price was right. Looks like I will be talking to Tom @TM

Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Jim Becker » Mon May 31, 2004 9:58 pm

Along with red, white and blue, some were yellow. Blue ones are most likely very early versions that had a different shaped part for the boomerang, along with other different parts.

Return to “Farmall Cub”