This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

mott mower

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
chris esposito
10+ Years
10+ Years

mott mower

Postby chris esposito » Wed May 26, 2004 5:49 pm

I have a 58 IH cub lowboy with a mott Or flail mower on the side. I had the belt crossed over like the manual says but got poor performance from it and the tractor seemed starved for power. I had the grass discharge from the rear as I wanted. If I dont cross the belt I get great performance but the grass shoots out the front and I end up looking like a haystack, any suggestions?
Thanks, Chris

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Wed May 26, 2004 9:02 pm

Your radiator is probably full of trash also. I've never seen one, but they made a mulching plate that went of the front for when you were running it so it threw forward.. They don't cut quite as neat throwing to the rear, but mine seems to require less power that way.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Return to “Farmall Cub”