This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

McCormick spreaders

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Red Rooster
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 13317
Tractors Owned: '58 Cub Lo-Boy
'52 Super C
'43 H

McCormick spreaders

Postby Red Rooster » Sat May 22, 2004 9:00 pm

I've recently run across two IH McCormick No 10 manure spreaders at auctions. Looks Cub-sized, and very similar to the 100s that people seem to collect, except the sides are wood. Anyone have info on the No 10? And was I smart are dunb not to bid over the $900 that one sold for today? I actually want to spread manure, and aren't that interested in collecting just to have it.
Red Rooster
(Eric Trahan)
58 Cub Lo Boy
52 Super C
43 H

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Sun May 23, 2004 7:08 am

If all your are interested in is function, check with your local farm supply stores. Some of them around here stock one the right size for a cub, and most of them cna get them. Since the only thing I spread is B.S. I didn't pay any attention to the price.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Bob McCarty
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 80501
Tractors Owned: Cubs, MH Pony, Shaw, Allis G, 1934 Silver King, JD LA and LI, Gibson D, David Bradley Tri-Trac
Circle of Safety: Y

IHC 10 manure spreader

Postby Bob McCarty » Tue May 25, 2004 8:08 pm

I have an undated brochure showing six spreader models, the last sentence says that a Cub or Lo-Boy can handle the spreader with ease. Can't comment on the price, although I've seen several 100's that badly needed paint that went for about !/2 that.

Return to “Farmall Cub”