Cultivator ?

Tue Apr 13, 2004 7:38 pm

Someone ask if a set of cultivators that I have for sale has a universal mounting frame , Are they referring to the tool bar that the shanks attach to?
Thanks Ralph

Tue Apr 13, 2004 7:46 pm

Yup, here is the link to the parts page:

Universal Mounting Frame

and Page 1:


Tue Apr 13, 2004 7:54 pm

That is what I thought but I always referred to them as the tool bar.
You was talking about snow a couple of days ago trees are all in bloom and we have snow coming down almost white out conditions.
WE been mowing grass here for 2 weeks :roll:
Thanks Ralph

Tue Apr 13, 2004 8:01 pm


Yup, we call em the tool bar as well. Universal Mounting Frame is just too big a mouthful. Almost military -- 1 ea Mounting Frame - Universal - Cub. Stock # 111111. God I used to despise NATO stock #'s

Kind of weird weather. It has been beautiful here, warm, sunny and we only have a bit of snow left - some places maybe 6 inches, others nothing and some still 2 foot or more. It rained today, forecast is rain for 3 more days -- it will melt the snow, and flush the pond. Trout will like that!

btw - the lo-boy is really coming along - beautiful job you are doing!

Tue Apr 13, 2004 9:08 pm

I guess you can call them tool bars if you want to. Unfortunately, if you do people are likely to think you are talking about the tool bars:

Tool Bars


Tue Apr 13, 2004 10:38 pm

Hey Rudi,

That looks like a page from my parts manual? I am glad it is being put to good use!

Wed Apr 14, 2004 6:37 am


You are right! It just gets sooooo confusing after a while. Maybe we should just call it a thingamajingy :lol:

Harold, probably is, but hey, my brain is tired. I have a hard time remembering simple things like did I just have my coffee :?: :roll: :?