This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

I got my cub dirty!

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
bawest
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 71667
Tractors Owned: 41 JD "H"
71 Cessna 172

I got my cub dirty!

Postby bawest » Sun Apr 04, 2004 10:15 pm

Hello everybody. I'm still around, just busy :D I planted my one acre garden yesterday with my cub. Got it quite dusty, so I have to get out my cloth diapers and wax. It did a terrific job, though. Brannon

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 38658
eBay ID: Cub-Bud
Tractors Owned: Four FCUBs, one IH Lo-Boy, one B Farmall, two Cadets, and a John Deere B.
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Cub-Bud » Mon Apr 05, 2004 7:05 am

Brannon

I was through Magnolia yesterday on my way to and from Texarkana. I went to pick-up a pair of wheels/tires and a radiator I bought for my '45 B Farmall. Nice country down there...saw a few Farmalls...even saw a cub in Greenville, MS my Dad is going to try and buy. 8)
"Never forget where it is you come from, or you may find yourself someplace you don't want to be"

Greg Norman

rleggitt
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby rleggitt » Mon Apr 05, 2004 9:15 pm

Hi Bud,

Looks like the red lucky 13 lure is working. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bawest
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 71667
Tractors Owned: 41 JD "H"
71 Cessna 172

Postby bawest » Wed Apr 07, 2004 10:38 pm

Hello. I just got back from Dallas, and noticed a couple of old farmalls in Texarkana. They look like maybe F-14's. I may stop in for a look sometime.

Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 38658
eBay ID: Cub-Bud
Tractors Owned: Four FCUBs, one IH Lo-Boy, one B Farmall, two Cadets, and a John Deere B.
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Cub-Bud » Thu Apr 08, 2004 7:26 am

I think I saw the same two.....they were on the left side of HWY 82 if traveling east. Both tractors, side by side, had steel wheels. The yard was lined with old pull-type, steel-wheeled implements, also. If we are talking about the place, ask if any implements are for sale. I am looking for a 16" one-bottom plow to go with my B Farmall.
"Never forget where it is you come from, or you may find yourself someplace you don't want to be"

Greg Norman

Donny M
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Donny M » Thu Apr 08, 2004 11:26 am

Yey Bud,

I forgot about that place. It's just outside of Texarkana on 82. I used to go past there every day. Merry's family lives very near there. I'll be heading that way in the next month or so. :D :D :D

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Re: I got my cub dirty!

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Thu Apr 08, 2004 2:24 pm

bawest wrote:Hello everybody. I'm still around, just busy :D I planted my one acre garden yesterday with my cub. Got it quite dusty, so I have to get out my cloth diapers and wax. It did a terrific job, though. Brannon

After a shower when everyone was uncovering their shiny cubs at Cubarama, I made the statement "If it can't get wet, it ain't a real tractor". I feel the same way aobut one that can't get dirty! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Return to “Farmall Cub”