This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

wheel bearings

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
deerman
10+ Years
10+ Years

wheel bearings

Postby deerman » Thu Apr 01, 2004 9:41 pm

I'm new to this site. Hoping to get any info. I was wondering if anybody ever replaced wheel bearing on the front of a cub. It looks simply, but I never did it before, didn't know how diffulcult of a task it would be.
See you on the range.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Bigdog » Thu Apr 01, 2004 10:15 pm

Deerman - It's not a difficult job. Just basic mechanical skills and a little time are all you need. Have at it and if you run into any difficulties, just post a message on the board. Some one will help you through it.
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

Ron L
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 18603
Tractors Owned: 1948 Cub
1955 Cub

Postby Ron L » Fri Apr 02, 2004 9:10 am

Deerman. Welcome to the board. As bigdog said, any problems and the people here will assist in any way they could be of help. Great site and tons of experience just waiting to assist.........
Ron

Return to “Farmall Cub”