This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Part

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Dave Irish
10+ Years
10+ Years

Part

Postby Dave Irish » Tue Mar 23, 2004 2:36 pm

Can any one out there point me in the right direction in finding a part that is not available from I.H. any more It is the rotor cover I.H.# 215531R11.

It is the bak o lite cover that holds the rotor in. Some one in the past ( it was'nt me") Has chipped away at the lip . I imagine to be able remove and replace the rotor ( Like a butcher). Now I believe the rotor is not running true and causing annoying little mis fires at low idle.

Thanks

Dave

Donny M
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Donny M » Tue Mar 23, 2004 6:04 pm

Dave,

I get my mag parts from here:http://www.magnetoparts.com/

A little slow to respond but I get all the parts.

Merlin
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

Postby Merlin » Tue Mar 23, 2004 6:41 pm

I usually throw them up on the shelf and when I get overrun with them, I put them in the garbage can. They don't hold anything in, just a dust cover. If the dust ever gets that far its time to change the cap anyway.