This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

48 Cub at auction

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Chuck Melburg
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 61469
Tractors Owned: Cub 1949, 1963
Cadets 2 Originals, 100,108
3 100 manure spreaders. One is fully restored.

48 Cub at auction

Postby Chuck Melburg » Mon Mar 08, 2004 8:59 pm

Went to an auction this weekend in west central Ill. They sold a 48 Cub that looked like Scruffy the only thing is it had red faded paint, needed the grease cleaned off. suffered from the usual tristed off bolts here and there. the only welds I seen was the hyd lines were brazed. Oh yes it started and ran also. I only went to keep everyone honest to keep someone from stealing it. Boy did I get a surprise Are you ready for this it sold for $3500.00 I guess I should have taken my restored 49!!!!!
CHUCK :D

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Mon Mar 08, 2004 9:48 pm

The way things go at auctions, your restored one would probably have sold for $1800.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Dogman
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Dogman » Mon Mar 08, 2004 11:14 pm

If have it and someone wants it, it isn't worth anything

If I want it and someone has it, it is worth a fortune

Return to “Farmall Cub”