This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Something Bad Must Be Going To Happen

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Merlin
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

Something Bad Must Be Going To Happen

Postby Merlin » Sat Feb 21, 2004 8:03 am

Hi to all my Cub Friends. After a few weeks of sickness and a few trips to the emergency room and Dr. last week with my wife, we both got up feeling pretty good today. I just got up from the table eating some hot biscuits, blackberries, fried ham, grits, and fresh cows milk. And, of course, a pot of coffee. The weather is beautiful so I am going to try to move around a little today and maybe finish repairing my old friends two Cubs for him. My little garden spot is still a little too wet to plow, but my neighbor said he would plow it for me when I'm ready, so I may have a spring garden after all. ( I can't fight the steering wheel any more ) I have 9 new Martin boxes up so am looking forward to sitting on the deck with a cup of coffee watching them. Life is good.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 38658
eBay ID: Cub-Bud
Tractors Owned: Four FCUBs, one IH Lo-Boy, one B Farmall, two Cadets, and a John Deere B.
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Cub-Bud » Sat Feb 21, 2004 8:16 am

Merlin,

Enjoy your day :!: I have to work today....maybe get some tractor work done tomorrow afternoon and Monday. Expect good things to happen, and they will :!: :D

That breakfast sounds GREAT :!: Got any left :?:

I have not gotten my martin house up yet.....I better hurry, the scouts are on the way. 8)
"Never forget where it is you come from, or you may find yourself someplace you don't want to be"

Greg Norman

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Sat Feb 21, 2004 9:13 am

Merlin, you reminded me of a story:

An older couple was laying in bed one morning after a particullary good night sleep. He reaches over and takes hold of her hand.
Don't touch me, she says.
Why?
Because I'm dead!
Dead?
Yes, I'm dead!
How can you be dead, we're laying here talking, and I'm holding your hand?
When I woke up, nothing hurt, so I must be dead!!
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Bigdog » Sat Feb 21, 2004 9:58 am

Merlin, It was just about a year ago that we met and had coffee at your house! Time sure flies! I really enjoyed meeting you and having coffee together. Best wishes my friend.
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

Merlin
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

Postby Merlin » Sat Feb 21, 2004 9:09 pm

Come on back Bigdog and we will drink some more. I don't drink as much as I used to though. I'm down to about 2 dozen cups a day now. The weather is beautiful. One of my Mayhaw trees are in full bloom and the other ones are budding like crazy. Hope we don't get any more hard freezes. Mayhaw jelly is the only kind I like.

parts man
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby parts man » Sun Feb 22, 2004 12:43 am

Merlin, it's great to hear your back on your feet and kickin!!! God's best to you!!
V.P. of T.S.A. (taking stuff apart)

Return to “Farmall Cub”