This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Nor!easter

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Bruce Sanford
10+ Years
10+ Years

Nor!easter

Postby Bruce Sanford » Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:37 pm

Well I am new at this .But that Nor!easter laid a five foot drift in my drivway. Cub is not ready yet and the snowblower can!t handle it.I am about 35km north of Halifax,N.S.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

parts man
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby parts man » Thu Feb 19, 2004 10:56 pm

Bruce, Good to have you aboard!!! Nice to have another maritimer! I was talking to my cousin in Dartmouth earlier today, and could tell from what she said that y'all were gettin hammered! A lot nastier than here!
Good luck, and visit often!!
V.P. of T.S.A. (taking stuff apart)

Ron L
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 18603
Tractors Owned: 1948 Cub
1955 Cub

Postby Ron L » Thu Feb 19, 2004 11:10 pm

Welcome, Bruce. Hope you have tire chains for your cub with that kind of snow!
Ron

Maritimer
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Maritimer » Fri Feb 20, 2004 9:34 pm

Hey Bruce, Nice to have another Maritimer aboard!! I don't live too far away from you. About 20min. I live in Brookfield. Yes it was quite a storm we had. My poor cub couldn't make it out in this storm. Didn't matter if my tires were loaded or not, It wouldn't do too much in this hard packed stuff. I had to go get one of Dads green tractorsIwas busy with it. Once people seen it going up the road with the snowblower on, they were running after me!!

Mike
My dad once told me if it wasn't for bad luck......I wouldn't have any luck at all......

Return to “Farmall Cub”