This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Too many Cubs in Iraq

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Donny M
10+ Years
10+ Years

Too many Cubs in Iraq

Postby Donny M » Thu Jan 29, 2004 8:01 pm

Cubs in Iraq? Just got word that one of my sons will be returning to Iraq next month. :( :( :( As a Marine he is proud to serve and is looking forward to saving alot of money while there. He will be there for a year and will miss all the fun rebuilding the two 49's. Maybe he and Herb Ramsey can hook up and talk Cubs. We can only pray!!!

At times like this the best tool in my box...my knees.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Bigdog » Thu Jan 29, 2004 8:27 pm

Donny, our thoughts and prayers go with him. Tell him we're proud of him!
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

Brent
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 93510

Postby Brent » Fri Jan 30, 2004 10:33 am

Donny,

My son just got back from Iraq after 11 months. Between 9/11 and the latest he's been gone 22 months. He saved all his leave so he was able to get back a month sooner. He also mentioned he was glad he didn't take any leave. He said most who took leave had a hard time adjusting when they had to return. Not seeing him for so long was hard on us but probably better for him. Tell your son we are all proud of him and our flag flies every day. Also tell him not to take any wooden nickels.
Always try the easiest thing first.

Return to “Farmall Cub”