This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Just my opinion

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Dale51
10+ Years
10+ Years

Re: Profit Sharing

Postby Dale51 » Tue Dec 23, 2003 8:12 am

Bill V in MD wrote:Personally, I feel if business is solicited, then advertising should apply. But when someone is responding to the request of others, that would not be offered otherwise, then let it be. In the latter case, it is not a commercial venture, but friends helping friends.......Bill V.

I think this says it best.

Dale51
If it's been broken I did it.
If its not broken wait till I touch it.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Dennis
Site Admin
Zip Code: 64075
Tractors Owned: 1947 Farmall Cub
104 Cub Cadet
Cub Cadet Original
Circle of Safety: Y

Admin Statement

Postby Dennis » Tue Dec 23, 2003 3:35 pm

This topic is officially closed.

:arrow: THIS IS A STATEMENT, NOT A JUDGEMENT:

Board policy states a "for profit" venture, belongs in the "FREE" classifieds section of the web site. (There is also a "FREE" links page for business and private web sites.)

Paying advertisers do help support this web site and cover 30% of the cost of running and maintaining FarmallCub.Com. They do deserve your full support. Without their help and assistance, FarmallCub.Com might not exist.

Any questions regarding board/site policies direct them to cub@farmallcub.com

Thanks,
Dennis

Return to “Farmall Cub”