This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Locked up. What to do next?

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
CTdave
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 06870

Postby CTdave » Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:42 am

David
I did move the valves with a screwdriver. They are all free & feel good.

magnumpi
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby magnumpi » Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:51 am

Guys: I get the feeling if Dave buys another Cub this quickly, he may as well buy a bed and appliances for the shop as this is where he'll be hanging out in the near future. At the very least, wait until Monday to buy another as the Super Bowl on a 12" b & w TV just isn't the same. Craig

cubby
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 45069
Tractors Owned: 26,27,28 farmall regular
47cub= Cubby
48 cub=Rusty
49cub=BEEcub
75 cub=Lemon Juice
76-CUB=RED BIRD
53 AC-WD
NH TC-18
53 "H"
67 sears SS-12
3 CADET ORIGINALS
73 Wheel Horse-Automatic
Cadet 73
Cadet 70
Cadet 100(2)

Classic coke as a fix!!!!!

Postby cubby » Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:05 pm

Im a big believer in classic coke. I know it doesnt sound maybe like a good idea. I had a old JD that had been stuck for 50yrs and a week with coke in the cylinders and we could turn it by hand. I would still pull the head and oil pan and see what things look like. good luck. Rick

Return to “Farmall Cub”