This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

It's.......POST TIME!!!!

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Bill E Bob
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 74070
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Bill E Bob » Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:44 pm

I, for one, have had BD and JOHN answer my posts when no one else
would or could. Keep 'em comin' BOYS!! We appreciate them.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Phillip W. Lenke
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 43449

Postby Phillip W. Lenke » Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:00 am

How quickly a post gets turned from its intended purpose.
From the Kudos on the long standing and dedication to all of us.
To a thought of personal gain. HAH!
I guess e-mails are there for the world to misinterpret.
Personal gain is a hollow goal to be sure.

I have met alot of folks and I know for a fact this is about their true heart of friendship , helping others and not personal gain.
Alway remember that when we seem to mis read a post.

I know of one other instance where a fellow mis read BD and kind of called him to task.
I know he was looking at it wrong.
I don't think BD has a mean bone in his Body. except when it comes to protecting his" Cubs. " (Family, not tractors on this one) Then he transforms BD to JYD( Junk Yard Dog).
We are a family, just go to a Cubfest and see .
Phil
"Work Hard ,Play Often,Care Always"

'Country' Elliott
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 37774
Tractors Owned: 1948 McCormick-Deering Farmall Cub
152 Disc Plow & Flat Belt Pulley
Brinly #8 Moldboard Plow
1971 JD 112 Garden Tractor
1928 Economy Hit & Miss Engine
1927 David Bradley "Little Wonder" Feed Grinder
1 A.H. Patch Corn Shellers
1 A.H. Patch #1 Grist Mill

Postby 'Country' Elliott » Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:12 am

I don't really believe that ANYONE here on FarmallCub.Com is in a "posting race"...That's NEVER BEEN THE IDEA ! I believe this Forum was set up, by our Founder Dennis Raney for the purpose of Fellowship / Shared Knowledge / and the Commonality of the LOVE we ALL share for The Farmall Cub & Cub Cadet tractors. :wink:

There's NO QUESTION by anyone of us here, that FarmallCub.Com is the FRIENDLIEST... MOST KNOWLEDGABLE...FAMILY-ORIENTED Web Site of its kind WORLD-WIDE! :wink:
"Save The Possums...Collect The Whole Set"
"Tennessee Sun-Dried Possum...Heaven In A Can"

Bill Hudson
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 44057
Tractors Owned: 57 F-Cub - Dad & Mom's Cub
77 F-Cub - Red Long Stripe

Postby Bill Hudson » Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:30 am

Country just mentioned the beginnings of this forum, I, for one, am relatively new. I have thought, for a while, that a short history of the birth of this forum would would be wonderful. (I know, it's probably here, but I have yet to find it.) Who are the people with the vision and dedication that has made farmallcub.com what it is today? How did they come together and pull it off? Yes, I'm sure that not a one of those people I have just noted want any time in the limelight.

Have a great day!

Bill
Bill

"The probability of life originating from accident is comparable to the probability of the unabridged dictionary resulting from an explosion in a printing shop." Edwin Conklin, biologist

Member of Ohio Chapter #6

Festus
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 42355
Tractors Owned: 1953 Cub
1953 Super C
1953 Super H
1953 Super M
1956 100
1964 140
1972 JD 4020

Postby Festus » Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:55 pm

If either start posting the same message "mistakingly" several times, we'll know their true intentions!!! :lol:

Seiously, thanks to everyone involved for a great forum - not only is the information helpful and the knowledge amazing, the tone is one of family and I am proud that my wife and kids can view it with no fear of any offensive material or language. I have evn thought at times about selling my Cub because I really don't need it and have little time to play with it, but if I do, I know I probably wouldn't frequent this forum and I would greatly miss it. So, I keep the Cub and I keep checking here daily for the great questions, answers, comments, and friendship.

Festus
"When you read the readin', how do you know the feller who wrote the readin, wrote the readin' right?" - Festus from Gunsmoke

trac48
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: J7Z1B7

Postby trac48 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:32 pm

:D :lol: Big dog, We love you
Some times we misunderstand you :oops: but he!!! :P

Thank you for being there :roll:
your frend Gilles :wink:

Jeff M
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 04071
Tractors Owned: Cubless, but living vicariously through others
'61 Ford 641
Kubota BX 2370

Postby Jeff M » Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:48 am

Donny M wrote:Not true :!: :lol: :lol: They're both on equal footing now, Mr. John has had DSL for sometime now :shock:
8)

Well, that explains it. I was in the Cub chat room last week (I'm an infrequent visitor) and I could sense something different. That's it!!!! :!: It just ain't the same there without having John *.?-!.* Dial-up User falling out and back in there every few minutes.
Care and feeding of family's Ford 641 ('61)
Kubota BX 1860

cowboy
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 49229

Postby cowboy » Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:05 am

Boy for a post that was just for fun it (unfourtnatly) got serious. We all know everyone of John's and Bigdog's was either helping somone or the good natured teasing fun that we all enjoy.
So lets return to the party and have more fun :!:

Billy
Take care of your equipment and it will take care of you. 1964 cub. Farmall 100 and 130.

"Those that say it can’t be done should not interrupt the ones who are doing it.”

Donny M
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Donny M » Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:20 am

Cowboy wrote:Boy for a post that was just for fun it (unfourtnatly) got serious. We all know everyone of John's and Bigdog's was either helping somone or the good natured teasing fun that we all enjoy.
So lets return to the party and have more fun :!:

Billy

Exactly :!:
8)

Return to “Farmall Cub”