This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Names to the faces of Georgefest '07!

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
cowboy
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 49229

Postby cowboy » Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:02 am

Hi R2 8)

Awesome job :!: Thanks for all the time and effort you put into taking those great pictures.

With the great work You and John put into this I only took out my camra for you to show me how to use it. And I was able to spend all my time having fun :wink:

Billy
Take care of your equipment and it will take care of you. 1964 cub. Farmall 100 and 130.

"Those that say it can’t be done should not interrupt the ones who are doing it.”

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Kirk
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Kirk » Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:23 am

Thanks Camo....well done. Appreciate the names with the faces 8)
Kirk

CUBS:
'49

beaconlight
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 10314

Postby beaconlight » Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:55 pm

Great picture Camo. I got home ok today. delivered the disc in Buffalo on the way and visited with an old (92) farmer friend of mine in Waterloo Ny on the way. I can't thank George enough and it was great to spend a couple of days as the guest of Cowboy. It would have been worth it I had to walk all the way.

Bill ( the old Geezer)
Bill

"Life's tough.It's even tougher if you're stupid."
- John Wayne

" We hang petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office."
- Aesop

Return to “Farmall Cub”