This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Electrical testing

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Bus Driver
10+ Years
10+ Years

Electrical testing

Postby Bus Driver » Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:47 pm

From time to time in response to electrical questions here, I mention the use of a voltmeter. Today the memory told me to look at mine and I happened to be near it at that time- these rarely happen simultaneously anymore. Mine is a Hoyt AGB-1, which I have had for many years. Today's price shocked me. Mine is made in USA, I do not know about the ones sold now. With a basic understanding of vehicle electrical systems, this meter will do almost all the testing needed. Without that understanding, interpreting the reading from any meter is difficult. I have no connection to Hoyt except as a satisfied customer. This item is just a very convenient DC voltmeter.

http://hoytmeter.com/Merchant2/merchant ... gory_Code=
Luck favors those who are prepared

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Farmall Cub”